How to export a report
You can export a report from Silktide into a PDF document. These feature your logo, and are ideal for sharing with clients, prospects, and managers.
How to export a report to PDF
- View the report.
- Click Export in the top right corner.
- You can choose to export every screen, or just the one you are currently looking at.
- Be sure to select the desired paper size (US Letter, or A4).
- Click Export.
PDF reports generally take 10 seconds or so to generate.
You can also export a table of results as an Excel or CSV file.
- How to add a website
- How to add multiple websites at once
- How to check your websites are set up correctly
- How to limit how fast Silktide downloads a website
- How to exclude pages from a website
- How to export tables of results
- How to find your website
- How to retest a single page while you are viewing it
- How to retest specific pages
- How to retest your whole website
- How to search results for specific webpages
- How to search the content of your website
- How to set a website's competitors
- How to set website permissions
- How to set when your website is automatically retested
- How to specify languages used by a website
- How to specify what pages are in a website when you create it
- How to test password-protected websites
- How to enable and disable screens