How to integrate Silktide with Craft CMS 3
This guide details what the Silktide CMS plugin for Craft CMS 3 does, how to download and install/configure it, and how it is used in practice. You will need Administrator access and be able to install a plugin to your Craft CMS 3 installation.
This plugin enables two main features:
- Easily switch from the Silktide application to the appropriate page in your Craft installation to make changes.
- New or changed pages in your Craft installation will be automatically checked in Silktide when published.
Downloading/Installing the plugin
Within the Craft administration panel, select
Plugin Store from the left-hand side and search for the ‘Silktide’ plugin. Select it and then click Install.
If you maintain your Craft CMS site using
composer, just add
composer require 'craft-silktide' to your composer.json file and perform ‘composer update’.
Configuring the Plugin
In your Silktide account, go to the Settings -> CMS page and copy the API key displayed.
In your Craft menu, go to Settings and select Silktide under the Plugins heading.
In the API Key field of the ‘Silktide Configuration’ page, paste the key you copied in step 1.
You will need to retest your site in Silktide for these changes to take effect.
Retesting your site
Once the Plugin has been configured in Craft, you will then need to retest your site so Silktide will read the relevant data.
Login to Silktide and select your report – just click Retest in the top right and wait for the site to retest.
Navigating from Silktide to Craft
Once the report has finished running, you can then view your results. If everything has been configured correctly, when viewing a ‘Page report’ you should see a pencil icon appear in the top right next to the Page and HTML buttons.
Clicking on the pencil icon will instantly take you to your Craft installation with the appropriate page loaded.
- How to find your Silktide API keys
- How to integrate Silktide with WordPress
- How to integrate Silktide with Drupal
- How to integrate Silktide with Sitefinity
- How to integrate Silktide with Drupal 7
- How to integrate Silktide with Umbraco
- How to integrate Silktide with Terminalfour
- Silktide API for CMS integration