How to add multiple websites at once
If you have silver or higher support, you can ask Silktide to add multiple websites for you at once.
This is appropriate if you have a very large number of websites to add – typically 100 or more. Each website will need to be configured afterwards, so it is not much of a saving if you’re only adding a few websites – you would be better off adding them individually.
To do this email Silktide a list of the web addresses and any appropriate configuration (e.g. languages used by each website) and we will take care of this for you.
- How to add a website
- How to delete a website
- How to check your websites are set up correctly
- How to limit how fast Silktide downloads a website
- How to exclude pages from a website
- How to export tables of results
- How to find your website
- How to retest a single page while you are viewing it
- How to retest specific pages
- How to retest your whole website
- How to search results for specific webpages
- How to search the content of your website
- How to set a website's competitors
- How to set website permissions
- How to set when your website is automatically retested
- How to specify languages used by a website
- How to specify what pages are in a website when you create it
- How to test password-protected websites
- How to enable and disable screens
- How to exclude a region of a page from being tested