How to delete a website
You need to be an owner or a website manager to delete a website.
- After logging in, select the website you wish to delete from the system.
- Select ‘Settings‘ from the top-right corner.
- Click the ‘Delete report‘ button from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click the ‘Delete report‘ button in the confirmation modal to confirm you wish to remove this website.
Once the website is removed, this cannot be retrieved.
- How to add a website
- How to add multiple websites at once
- How to check your websites are set up correctly
- How to limit how fast Silktide downloads a website
- How to exclude pages from a website
- How to export tables of results
- How to find your website
- How to retest a single page while you are viewing it
- How to retest specific pages
- How to retest your whole website
- How to search results for specific webpages
- How to search the content of your website
- How to set a website's competitors
- How to set website permissions
- How to set when your website is automatically retested
- How to specify languages used by a website
- How to specify what pages are in a website when you create it
- How to test password-protected websites
- How to exclude a region of a page from being tested