How to export tables of results
You can export any of the tables which appear within Silktide into an Excel or CSV files. For example, you could export the list of broken links:
How to export a table
To export a single table:
- Click the Export button on the top-right corner of the table that you wish to export.
- Choose between Excel or CSV formats.
- Click Export.
You can also export a whole report as a PDF document.
- How to add a website
- How to add multiple websites at once
- How to delete a website
- How to check your websites are set up correctly
- How to limit how fast Silktide downloads a website
- How to exclude pages from a website
- How to find your website
- How to retest a single page while you are viewing it
- How to retest specific pages
- How to retest your whole website
- How to search results for specific webpages
- How to search the content of your website
- How to set a website's competitors
- How to set website permissions
- How to set when your website is automatically retested
- How to specify languages used by a website
- How to specify what pages are in a website when you create it
- How to test password-protected websites
- How to exclude a region of a page from being tested