How to retest your whole website
You can choose to retest your entire website as often as you like. By default, Silktide will do this for you every 5 days.
If your website is large, a complete retest may take some time. If you are regularly retesting your website, you may want to consider testing a single page at a time, or integrating with your CMS to test pages automatically when they are published.
Who can retest
You must have contributor or higher permissions for a website to retest it.
How to retest
- View the website you want to retest.
- Click Retest in the top-right of the screen. If the Retest option is greyed out, the website is already being tested.
- Click the Retest button to start retesting.
You can continue to use Silktide in the meantime, and results will be updated as they are gathered.
- How to add a website
- How to add multiple websites at once
- How to delete a website
- How to check your websites are set up correctly
- How to limit how fast Silktide downloads a website
- How to exclude pages from a website
- How to export tables of results
- How to find your website
- How to retest a single page while you are viewing it
- How to retest specific pages
- How to search results for specific webpages
- How to search the content of your website
- How to set a website's competitors
- How to set website permissions
- How to set when your website is automatically retested
- How to specify languages used by a website
- How to specify what pages are in a website when you create it
- How to test password-protected websites
- How to exclude a region of a page from being tested