How to retest a single page while you are viewing it
You can choose to retest any specific page in your website as often as you like. By default, Silktide will test your whole website for you every 5 days.
If you are regularly retesting your website, you may want to consider integrating with your CMS to test pages automatically when they are published.
Who can retest
You must have contributor or higher permissions for a website to retest it.
How to retest
- View the page you want to retest in the Silktide Inspector.
- Click Retest in the top-right of the screen. If the Retest option is greyed out, the page is already being tested.
You can continue to use Silktide in the meantime, and results will be updated as they are gathered.
- How to add a website
- How to add multiple websites at once
- How to delete a website
- How to check your websites are set up correctly
- How to limit how fast Silktide downloads a website
- How to exclude pages from a website
- How to export tables of results
- How to find your website
- How to retest specific pages
- How to retest your whole website
- How to search results for specific webpages
- How to search the content of your website
- How to set a website's competitors
- How to set website permissions
- How to set when your website is automatically retested
- How to specify languages used by a website
- How to specify what pages are in a website when you create it
- How to test password-protected websites
- How to enable and disable screens
- How to exclude a region of a page from being tested